Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial day 2008!

Our ward had a 5K run bright and early monday morning. The 5k was 3 times around a very hilly track. The boys and I made it around once (me pushing Lexi in the Jogger). Kev ran the full three loops. We were all pretty tuckered out but we got krispy kream dounuts and oranges after so it was worth it! Then they had a ballon toss for the kids and ultimate frisby. The kids had a blast! I couldn't find my camera so I stole this off a friends blog! Thanks Angela!

6 comments:

Jenne said...

Great job!! I am so not a runner, unless I am being chased which doesn't happen often. I guess that would explain why Kevin looks great.............running! The krispy cream thing sounds great though.

Hydes said...

So fun!! We are doing are Fun Run next week for our ward and I am in charge of it, so it was fun to hear what you guys did.

Ashlee said...

I'm so mad that we missed it. It sounded like it was a lot of fun.

Chachita said...

you go debbie!!!!! good for you. i wish i could run that much but i'll faint if i even think about it!!!! lots of love, haydee.

FarrEver Family said...

I am glad you got to do something fun for Memorial day, sometimes it just seems like such a sad day. Running, Yuck! Krispie Kremes, Yeah! I keep meaning to call you, but it is usally 8:00pm my time, and I figure you don't really want to get a call at 11. Love you much,
Amy

bubblyone said...

way to go hydes--so proud of you! Sure love looking at your blog--i just need to comment more!

Sure love you and miss you,
want to see you--and your fun kids

ang