Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Monday, May 5, 2008

destruction!!!!!

What is it with boys and destroying things!!
What started as a repair job ended as a demolition job. By the end everyone had a wrench or screwdriver and was helping dad take apart the play fort. Even little Lexi was lending a hand I know!! You are all wondering what in the world they are doing in their swimming suits in April. Well, one of my kids favorite things to do is play in the sprinkler on the tramp. We had a really nice day so they were bugging us to let them. Despite our efforts to convince them that it was not THAT warm and that the water would be freezing they insisted they knew better. Sometime as parents you have to let your children learn the hard way. So we gave in and sure enough we were right. Shocker!! They lasted about 30 seconds in the water but had a fun time playing in their swimming suits anyway. Just a little taste of what's to come - Summer!! We can't wait.

4 comments:

bubblyone said...

k---love and miss you guys so much ! You guys just look like you are in a constant party--i wanna come! Sure would love to talk with you---we need to chat! Amidst the everyday stuff we do huh? Sure love you Deb--Kev again we are so proud of you---you look awesome!

Love
ang

Ashlee said...

So, I have decided that I miss our presidency meetings. I know what you are thinking but I really do. I miss hanging out with you. I feel like I haven't seen you since we've been released. Need some juice?

Lex was fun on Sunday. she was so cute with MAc. I think Mac has a little crush on her.

Chachita said...

Did they put it back together?!!!!
Lots of love and hugs, Haydee.

Kristen said...

Ah, Tyler's "tornado" at work... Just so you know, you have the cutest family. And I admire you so much. You are one of the best moms I've ever seen!