
The kids Table! Just look at them all. And that's only the ones big enough to sit by themselves. What a group.

The Big people table. The only thing missing was Matt and Angie and the kids. We missed you guys!

It's always a great thing when you have so many people your not sure were your going to put them all. It was nice and cozy but I think we fit just fine. What a great meal we had. Thanks everyone for pitching in and adding your touch to the meal. I was awesome and so much fun to do it with all of you. We made memories that will last forever ( like spilling turkey juice all over the kitchen floor in the middle of trying to cook everything else). I couldn't figure out where my rug had gone until Kevin told me he had to through it away. But hey, I got a really clean oven and floor due to it so all in all it was great.
1 comment:
Sorry about the turkey juice. I still don't know how it got out of the bag. The turkey must have kicked it open.
Have you eaten the rest of that bird yet?
Granpa Hyde
Post a Comment