
These boys had such a blast together.
They were instant buddies.
Nate misses you guys.
Watching cartoons in my bed.
Such a big helper! I need all the help I can get that I even recruted Micah! Actually it was the first chance that she had to feed a babie since Maria had already gone home. Thanks Maria for all the help.
Cameron and Bella playing ring around the rosies. She really liked Cameron but then he is an easy guy to like.

Wow did we have a great time with all the cousins here. My kids were in heaven. It was sooo so fun getting to know all these sweet little babies. Although most of them aren't babies anymore. Its amazing how much they have all grown and how much they change. I am convinced after this thanksgiving together that we cannot let it be that long again between visits. Family is to important and I miss to many things in these little ones lives not not mention the moms and dads. We sure loved having everyone here. Thanks everyone for coming and making it a great thanksgiving. We missed you matt and Angie and gang. It wasn't the same without you.
2 comments:
I cannot believe I didn't take any pictures of all the cousins together. I am glad the children played well together most of the time. My girls were not ready to go home. Haydee.
It was really good to have everyone get along so well and have so much fun together. That makes two thanksgivings in a row.
I thought you learned your lesson the first time Debbie.
Grandpa Hyde
Post a Comment