This is Mia's first Pumpkin outing. You can tell she was really excited!
Haydee tried to talk me through putting captions on each picture so I am trying it out. Masons first pumpkin! It's bigger than he is. But then most things are!
Hey that looks like fun. How did you get those two antiques up there. It was a great time. We love doing things with all of you. Hope that we can do some more in Utah this summer. Love grandpa
Way to go Debbie!!!! It looks great!!! Sorry about the deleted comment. I had left a comment before this one but I misspelled something and I couldn't just correct the mistek. I had to delet the whole thing. Anyway, those babies are soooooo cute. Please give them a smooch and hug for me. Have a great day. Haydee.
Beautiful little pumpkins. I am glad you are trying to master this blog thing and not let it master you! Keep posting! I know you have NOTHING else to do.
5 comments:
Hey that looks like fun. How did you get those two antiques up there. It was a great time. We love doing things with all of you. Hope that we can do some more in Utah this summer.
Love grandpa
Sorry I got that on the wrong pictures but that is what antiques do.
Grandpa Hyde
Way to go Debbie!!!! It looks great!!!
Sorry about the deleted comment.
I had left a comment before this one but I misspelled something and I couldn't just correct the mistek. I had to delet the whole thing.
Anyway, those babies are soooooo cute. Please give them a smooch and hug for me. Have a great day. Haydee.
Beautiful little pumpkins. I am glad you are trying to master this blog thing and not let it master you! Keep posting! I know you have NOTHING else to do.
Post a Comment