Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

3 months old!

For being twins they couldn't be more different! Little mason is all smiles when he is getting attention! Thanks Aunt Amy and Grandma for the cute clothes! Mia and Mason are three months old today. Wow how fast time goes. Just wanted to share my cute babes with all of you. Loveyou.

1 comment:

Jenne said...

I can't believe how much Mia looks like you! She is so cute! I need to hold her. I haven't figured out who Mason looks like yet. OK, and seeing these pictures reminds me, that I still have'nt sent your baby gifts. AAAHHH! Ok, they are so not going to fit them if I don;t hurry and get them in the mail. I will do it today!. Hold me to it. Call me and say, take the stinkin package to the post office. I miss you!