And a new bedspread!
They never quit surprising me on what they will come up with next. I'm really not sure who did what but when they are together they are usually both to blame. You may be asking where their mother was while this was going on and believe it or not I was doing the dishes. At least it's not like I was blogging or something!



4 comments:
Are you kidding me! Mia's hair was starting to come in so nice. If Brynlee ever cuts her hair I will be so sad.
Are you serious?!! So is Kev going to get his wish and we'll come home to a nicely clean shaven Mia?
I hope you werent attached to the bed spread:)
All I had to do was read the title and knew it could not be good!! Oh Deb, you are so good. How was Mason's hair? As for the beadspread... white gets dirty too easy anyway!!! Love you all.
Oh My Gosh! Debbie!
My twins cute each other's hair twice but never the bedspread. I guess it's a good excuse to get a new one! Maybe I will cut the one I don't like and blame it on my twins!!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment