Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Happy Birthday Lexi!
Today our beautiful Lexi turned 5 years old. I can't believe how much fun she is. She started out the day with breakfast in bed. Then off to preschool where she is star of the week. She got to take pictures and be the special helper. She also gets to take the snack all week. This year she decided she wanted a friend party so after preschool we had a few of her friends over for lunch and cake and ice cream. They made their own pizzas and played games. She had a great time. She went out to get the mial and descovered she had a present from her Farr cousins and was so excited. Thanks guys. After Kevin got home we took her to Build a Bear where she was in heaven picking out her clothes. To bad she couldn't have them all. Then we went to Fazolli's (again) and back home for a few more family presents. She had a great day and said it was the best birthday ever.
We are so lucky to have her in our family......And you just gotta love her hair!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)

7 comments:
Hey Beautiful Girl! Happy Birthday, We miss you so much and love you even more.
I think she looks a lot like you Debbie! Such a cutie!
Hi Lexy!
Happy Birthday baby! I love these pictures of your birthday. I also love your beauuu-tiful teddy bear. She looks great in pink. Is she wearing a pink tutu and ballet slippers? She is almost as pretty as you are!!! I love you so much and I wish I could have been at you birthday party. I hope you had a great day!!!!
Love, Grandma Hyde
Happy Birthday cute girl, we hope you had a wonderful day. Sure wish we could celebrate with you guys!!!!
happy birthday Lexi!!!! I hope you had a lot of fun and I hope you ate a lot of cake. You are such a beautiful, big girl. We love you soooo much. Haydee.
she is soo cute sorry i missed on saying happy birthday i love ya lexi! and cant wait to see you again
Post a Comment