Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bragging rights!

Cameron made it on the patriot club (Honor roll)this first nine weeks of school. He has tried really hard and has done great. We are so proud of him . Spencer, Justin and Cameron after getting their awards. This is Cameron with his two best (Kentucky) friends....NO ONE can replace you Seth!!!

11 comments:

Jenne said...

I love your new blog page! The family picture is great, I live Lexi's expression.
Great job on the award Cam!

Jenne said...

that was suppsose to say LOVE Lexi's expression, I am sure you figured that out!

Jenne said...

Suppsose - I think thats how they say it in Kentucky right?

Dawna and Matt said...

Love the family picture, If I have my guess right, is was a snap shot turned really good, right? It took my family over 250 shots to get one that good. You all look great. Love you!

Dawna and Matt said...

Almost forgot, Great job Cam, I always knew you were cute but smart also? What a catch. Love you the most!
PS(I think you are really cute)
Aunt Dawna

Chachita said...

Way to go Cameron!!!!! You are a very special, intelligent, good looking boy. We love you very much. Haydee.

Ashlee said...

Good job Cam. Love the new family picture. Lex is a crack up. That pose says it all.

FarrEver Family said...

I am so glad to see a family picture of the whole crew looking super awesome. I can't believe we are almost to the time, if it were last year, we would be getting to see all of your wonderful faces. We miss you all, and hope a copy of this picture makes it to us soon!!!

Dave and Jen said...

Way to go Cam. We are proud of you. I love to the family picture. And for Lexi, you go girl. Stike a pose. Everyone looks so adorable even you Deb. Miss you.

Unknown said...

Cameron, Seth is asleep but I know that he would tell you that he loves you and misses you and is proud of you! He is glad that you have great friends there, but even more glad that you save him for your best friend. We love you More! The Priebe's

Grandma H said...

We are proud of you Cam.
Grandpa Hyde