Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Check out this Hottie!!!

Back in February Kevin started a diet contest at work. He has worked really hard and his team(of 3) ended up winning. Then they did an individual one where he and his boss and good buddy Dr. Barber had a bet going that whoever lost would have to take the other couple to dinner. They picked the restaurant and Dr. Barber even made a reservation 6 weeks in advance under Kevin's name. Being as competitive as they both are made for a good challenge. The day came to weigh in and Kevin ended up winning by 1.2 LBS. Way to go Kev!!!! Before

I never looked at Kev and thought he looked overweight. He hides it really well by looking stocky. The most obvious place is in his face. He was always cute to me though!! After This is what 43 lbs can do! This is what he was at when I married him. It's no wonder I fell in love. His clothes are all to baggy on him now so they don't do him justice. He looks really great and is as cute as ever. We're Proud of you Kev!

4 comments:

Chachita said...

Holy cow!!! He looks very different. Not that he didn't look good before but he looks younger now and it's not like he looked old before. He looks thin, but then again it's not like he looked chubby... I'm getting myself into a deeper hole. But it's all good. Haydee.

FarrEver Family said...

WOW! Tell my hottie of a brother Happy 33 Birthday...I've got Pregnancy Brain and seriously missed it. He looks really good and I am super proud of him for losing 43 Pounds! Love ya tons BRO! Just give him a little competition and Kev can do anything!

Dave and Jen said...

WOW! You look so good. We are proud of you. I know it not easy to lose weight. What's your secret? Way to go. We miss you

bubblyone said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i seriously can't believe it--Kev you look amazing! WOW you are just lookn' awesome and i am so proud of you!

Love you guys so much
ang