Mia poked her eye on Monday and would not open either one all day. So by about 5:30 we decided to take her to ER (per Dr's orders). When we got there Kev dropped me off to take her in while he went to park. Well when I went to sign her in I looked down and she was wide awake looking up at me. So I called Kevin and we decided to wait and see what happened. After we got home she again would not open her eyes for several hours. The next morning I took her in to see her Dr. They put some florescent yellow drops in her eye and looked at it under a black light. They decided that she had scratched her cornea and needed to be patched so it would heal quicker. The Dr said "look on the bright side, you don't have to come up with a costume". The nurse wasn't quite sure how to put such a big patch on such a little eye. She looked really pathetic but did really great!



3 comments:
Hello!!
What a cute costume!!! I hope she is doing better, and by the way she is looking more and more like Nathan. Have a great day. Haydee.
Oh...the little sweetie! I don't know how she stayed so calm with it on, or with it hurting. We love You little Mia!
I am surprised that she didn't just rip it off.
It looks so huge on her little face.
Granpa Hyde
Post a Comment